Sparta Evolution’s Pegasus rotors are built to last in harsh and extreme conditions. From its center hat to the rotor ring, every part of the rotor is examined for quality assurance. You will have peace of mind as our rotors will last for hundreds of race miles.
• All Pegasus Sparta rotors come standard in a free floating two piece design, front and rear.
• Pegasus rotors are currently only available in our unique S-groove pattern.
• All rotor hats are machined from forged billet aluminum to ensure strength and lightness.
• Rotor hats are anodized in a standard black.
• Rotor sizes are available from a 280mm to 410mm depending on front or rear axle.
• Rotors are also offered in a carbon ceramic variant, known as the Sparta Carbon Ceramic Rotor (SCCR).