The Saturn series of calipers are reverse -engineered based off the proven performance of the Triton caliper series. The development of the Saturn calipers was intended for enthusiasts looking to build a lighter duty track capable car, or a track car that will see regular street duties as well. With a lower price point, the average enthusiast can still attain extreme brake performance without breaking the bank in the process.
All Saturn calipers are forged from 6061-T6 aluminum in the same facilities as our Triton and Triton R calipers. Saturn calipers come with standard aluminum pistons, though castellated aluminum pistons are available. Caliper halves are joined by corrosion resistant plated steel bolts for easy disassembly, and rebuild kits are available for the DIY enthusiast.
• Forged from 6061 T6 aluminum to be lightweight and rigid.
• Utilize a standard FMSI pad shape
• Available from a 4 piston variant and a 6 piston variant.
• Utilized quick release pins to assist with brake pad change times.
• Weight reduction compared to OEM
• Powder coated for easy maintenance