Sparta Performance Pad 2.0 (SPP 2.0) is designed for the individual looking for true high performance pads that emit relatively low noise for street use. Engineered with the driving enthusiast in mind, this pad is more than capable of handling your daily commute, but will truly shine at your weekend autocross or High Performance Drivers Education weekend.
The SPP 2.0 provides true confidence in your vehicle’s braking ability in any environment. While increasing the initial bite to an approximate mu (µ) of 0.38-0.43, SPP 2.0 further widens the operating temperature range over SPP 1.0 by 60°C, up to 400°C, making it the ideal brake pad for the weekend motorsport driver.
• High Initial Bite
• Wide Working Temperature Range (up to 400°C)
• Stable Cold/Street Performance
• Tailored towards Trackday/Autocross Drivers
• Stable and Predictable Torque Curve
• High Levels of Control and Modulation
• Moderate Dust